Monday, November 18, 2013

Health Care


            In the future I think that Obama will have to come back on this bill and reformat it. President Obama promised people that their plans will be grandfathered into the new policy when in fact, it will not be. I think that in the future, the bill will be re written. I believe that when it is re written, President Obama will not have as  much say as he once did based on his performance in this most recent draft. I think that both sides will come together to figure out a way to make sure that people already covered are still safe and those who are not finally get the insurance they are seeking. I do believe that the original bill that President Obama proposed will be thrown away. President Obama has done too much damage with his false promise that the only thing they should be looking to do is starting over. I think that President Obama will lose credibility because of this bill that even caused a government shut down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment