Monday, October 14, 2013

gerrymandering response


After reading this article, everything that I knew about the media was confirmed. I previously knew that new shows and things like that were either one way or the other. It did remind me how we honestly don’t have many places where both sides are presented. We either have MSNBC (the very Democratic station), or FOX (the very republican. My parents and my friends and I have often talk about the fact that media now is either one side or the other. What I find slightly annoying is the fact that there isn’t one place that is middle ground that presents both sides equally without bashing one or the other. I think that this is because people once they have their opinion, are very hard headed and don’t want to change it. They don’t care what the other side has to say, they just wont hear it. People are just too stuck in their ways to consider another opinion that isn’t their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment