Monday, October 14, 2013
"Gerrymandering" Reflection
After reading this article, it becomes clear to me just how separated the two political factions are in America right now. I'm pretty sure it hasn't always been that one party loves a specific news channel and despises another, and yet the people in the other party likes the exact opposite. For me, personally, I don't really get my news from a specific source, but most of my knowledge about current events comes from either chatting with classmates or from when my mom has the daily show or the colbert report on TV. I like to get information from both sides of the spectrum and make my decision then. However, it seems like most people nowadays, or at least the people that the article mentioned, won't consider anything the other side seems to say. The question I seem to be wondering now is: what would today's media look like if the Fairness Doctrine was still intact today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment