Monday, September 30, 2013

Newtwon Reflection


I thought that this documentary was really interesting. I really enjoyed that it was super balanced, and not clearly leaning to one side. I love the fact that they spoke about the fact that having guns in our society is, in fact, very bad. Allowing guns in our society can lead to really bad events that we have witnessed over the past 10 years. Another reason I liked this documentary was the fact that it did point out some of the pros to allowing guns in our society. It points out the fact that having things like guns can give people a sense of comfort and security in their everyday life. Personally, I don’t know where I stand on this topic. Living in the North Shore area, I don’t really have a sense of what people go through. I don’t know what it is like to not be able to walk out of my door everyday with confidence knowing that I will walk back into the same door at the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment