Friday, September 27, 2013

My Reaction to the Obama Article

I agreed with everything Obama stated in this article, but what I just felt that he was just saying it to please his audience. I agree that the gun laws and restrictions should be stricter. What was not surprising was that the Senate yet again rejected the idea of making the laws stricter. In this article it seemed like Obama had just repeated himself over and over again, which is frustrating because instead of talking about lets go out and do something to finally prevent events like this from happening ever again. I think Obama should have been more like Mr. Gray because in his quote which was highlighted in the article seemed more radical and I believe that's the way Obama should have gone when presenting his speech. Overall the main idea which was to have gun restrictions and to prevent guns from getting in the hands of criminals and mentally unstable people is definitely the right thing to do no matter what the Senate says.

No comments:

Post a Comment